Well, I am in the middle of orientation right now and they are keeping us super busy. So posts might be a little few and far between until school starts which is in 2 weeks. Most days I've been attending lectures on the history or culture of Ghana. Saturday we went on a tour of Accra. But it was hard to really get a feeling of the city from a bus. And on Sunday of course we went to the football game.
On Thursday we leave for Kumasi which is in the middle part of the country and is the capital of the Asante. From there we go to Tamale in the northern part of the country. We should be back on Tuesday. Then it is time to register for classes.
My time is running out at the internet cafe. Its a Legon Hall, the boys dorm, and only a few minutes walk from my hall,Volta. Next post I will talk about the nightly dancing under African sky. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment